Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Other things I do when I have time

To veer from my mostly-metals content for a minute, I thought I would show images of some things I do when I have time (mostly to make money).


I do portraits of people and animals totally out of glitter. They're very popular and super fun to make. I love just love glitter, and the fact that it gets everywhere really doesn't bother me at all!



I also decided to play around with photoshop and see if I could develop a more fluent skill with it, so I thought it would be fun to make a family portrait series with our portraits made out of text that spells our names over and over.

So this is mine..obviously..all the text says Stina...


Veronica's


Our oldest cat, Justin (1 1/2)


Our baby, Margene (8 months)

I just wanted to share what I do when I have some free time. I also do general crafty things like crocheting, sewing, and just general making things (like wreaths).

Check out www.whipperberry.com too!

No comments:

Post a Comment